Day Twenty and Three

Whenever I connect with old friends, I find an opportunity to look back on my life. Seeing where I have come from and where I am. An amazing moment to see how my journey has taken so many interesting paths, and how I wouldn't be who I am today without them. Mistakes are inevitable, but I am thankful that none of them have been so life altering that I could not recover. Even through the pain, my mistakes are moments of clarity. How I will learn, live, think, feel, differently along the next path. God, I thank you for the paths you have place before me and for those whom I have journied with along the way. This day I ask that if ever I make a mistake or one of my paths appears to be one that at the time I won't recover, that you would hold me close and surround me with fellow travelers that are strong enough to walk along side.

Comments

Popular Posts